Oxygono considers one of the most important components of an organization is its staff. The recruitment and selection process is one of Oxygono’s main policies, as it provides an opportunity to equip young people with the necessary resources and experience in a variety of fields.
- An Undergraduate Diploma
- Speaking and writing in both Greek and English is required, while knowledge of any other European or third language will be considered an additional qualification.
- Familiarity with computers
If you want to join the Oxygono Team contact us email@example.com
STUDENT PLANNING PROGRAM OF THE DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL AND POLITICAL SCIENCES
The signing of the Memorandum of Cooperation between the Department of Social and Political Sciences of the University of Cyprus and the Oxygono Organization, aims to achieve closer cooperation between the two parties with emphasis on issues of public policy and European and international relations.
Oxygono is offering an opportunity for an internship program to two students of the study programs of the Department of Social and Political Sciencesfor the duration of two months, in Oxygono's activities
The purpose of the placement is for the student to improve their professional skills, to develop their own knowledge and skills, and to have a complete picture of how a non-governmental non-profit organization, such as Oxygono, operates.
The student who will be placed in our Organization will enjoy various benefits such as:
- Development and improvement of the skills acquired during their studies.
- Gaining experience and familiarity with a professional work environment.
- Enrichment of knowledge.
- Knowledge of working conditions in order to choose the right professional orientation.
- Acquisition of basic experience and the possibility of employment in organizations, institutions or companies in Cyprus or abroad.
If you are a student and you are interested in our Summer Work Experience Program, you can contact the Department of Social and Political Sciences of the University of Cyprus directly to find out more information and how to register.