We are looking to recruit a Policy Officer to join our team at our offices in Nicosia.
You will work on a full-time basis as a member of a team. Work from home is possible, twice a week. You will participate in the organisation of events, the sound project management of EU-funded projects and contribute to the development of new projects.
• Handle the preparation and submission of new proposals, written in Greek or in English and submitted under structural funds and/or European funding programmes.
• Coordinate project documentation, according to the needs of each programme.
• Manage and write content for the website and social media of Oxygono.
• Undertake the scheduling, agenda preparation and coordination of conferences and internal and external events e.g., Cyprus Forum.
• Assisting with special projects when necessary.
• University degree in Education, ICT/Technology, Social Sciences, Humanities, Business/Management, Economics, Energy, Environment and Health or related field.
• Master’s or PhD degree will be considered as an advantage.
• Relevant experience in a similar position.
• Experience with the European funding programmes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
• Strong administrative and organisational skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines effectively and to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
• Able to work independently to complete assigned tasks/projects.
• Proven characteristics and skills such as leadership, teamship and strong communication ability, is considered to be a plus.
Interested candidates are requested to send their full CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference PO2023 no later than June 16, 2023. Only applications that fulfill the above requested qualifications will be considered. All applications will be treated in confidence.